The oily Biz
I sold a kit! Now What?
It is SO, SO important to make sure our friends know how to use their oils, and know where to get their questions answered. Here is what I do:)
1. We will send them a team welcome email. Tell them to expect an email from our Oils Made Simple Team and a text message from our friend Vesta.
3. Tag them in all the ANNOUNCEMENTS in both facebook groups.
4. Send them the link to the DIY Supply List for making their on roller blends and products.
4. You should totally send them a handwritten "Thank you" card and a little welcome gift under $25.
5. Give them this site as a reference for all their oily education >>> TeamOilsMadeSimple.com
6. Invite them to our next New Member Class. These are always on Skype the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 8pm EST. Or share the link with them of the pre-recorded class.
8. Teach them to "Dream with Eyes Wide Open" & see the potential of the biz! Invite them to the next Peek Inside the Young Living Business Class, if they are interested.
9. Lastly, you'll want to check in with them monthly through a care call. This is key to retention for your customers.