This was something Joel found for me and had added to his list of things to make. Freddie and I had it last week and it was delicious. I loathe 14-ingredient, 15-step recipes. I thought this would be great for a simple, yet romantic Valentine's Meal. And the Potatoes Au Gratin- BEST EVER!
1 (2 pound) Pork Loin
Prosciutto (or bacon)
1/4 C honey
1 C Dijon Mustard
Salt + Pepper to Taste
1. Prepare pork (preheat the oven to 400 degrees if you are baking) by placing on parchment paper and a flat surface and using salt and pepper to your liking.
2. Mix honey and dijon mustard in a small bowl.
3. Lay prosciutto (or bacon) flat in strips and place pork loin in center. Using a basting brush, spread the honey mustard mixture onto pork, leaving half to top the prosciutto.
4. Wrap the remaining pieces of prosciutto around the loin and baste the remaining honey mustard on until gone. Top with salt and pepper.
5. Place in heating device for the last step.
Crock Pot: Pork Instructions
In a 4- or 5-quart slow cooker, add the pork loin. Cook on high for 4 hours or 6-8 hours on low. Make sure to let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Instant Pot: Pork Instructions
Cook from frozen for 60 minutes on high pressure or 45 minutes if thawed. Make sure to let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Oven: Pork Instructions
Bake for 30-40 minutes on 400 degrees. Make sure to let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.
We also tried this delicious Cheesy Potato Au Gratin Recipe as a side and it was lip smacking good!
From Our Kitchen to Yours,
We are thrilled to share our recipes straight from our family to yours. Grab your ingredients, your kids, and your phone to explore with us.
Tag us at @jacksonpinefarm and #jacksonpinefarm. We love to inspire you to have fun in the kitchen with your family.
Recipe and Photo credit: The Laughing Spatula
If you purchase the tools through our link, we may earn a profit as an Amazon Associate. As always, we appreciate all of your support.